Digital Account Manager
Supadu is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our busy team headquarters in London. Come join our friendly and relaxed team!
Contact: Sarah Arbuthnot
Office: +44 (0)20 3637 3450
Supadu is a leading provider of web design, eCommerce and data solutions for Trade Publishers, University Presses, Journals & Educational Publishers.
Supadu is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our busy team headquarters in London. The Digital Account Manager, reporting to the Commercial Director, will sit within the sales team. Their role is to focus on customer retention and build new sales using our proprietary Software (SaaS) platform Supafolio.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing and new customer relationships to drive revenue. You will work with all departments within the company including product, project, developers and accounts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is a self-starter.
Experience in the Publishing industry is essential.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with customers to build customer loyalty and promote increased usage and adoption of software, as well as identify and close new business
- Generate sales among customer accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Makes sure customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Weekly reporting, forecasts and tracks customer account metrics
- Coordinate with production and the project management team to ensure consistent service
- Monitor customer usage of software and offer consultative advice and strategic direction to help customers grow and upgrade where applicable
- Effectively demonstrate detailed product knowledge and value of the software
- Gather customer feedback and requirements for future releases of the software
- Remain current on industry trends and technical information regarding software and services, as well as the competitive landscape
- Enter sales opportunities into sales database (HubSpot)
- Effectively manage sales process & pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional industry working experience
- 4+ years of previous account management/sales experience within a Digital agency or Software as a Service companies
- Experience in customer relations/customer service
- Great work ethic and attitude, be solution driven as well as have flexible and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include consultative selling, product demonstrations
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with customers and internal team members and develop relationships over the phone
- Technical aptitude. Ability to understand and communicate with customers on a semi-technical level
- Excellent English written and spoken language skills
- Account Management experience
- SaaS experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Negotiation skills
- Listening skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management skills
Contact: Sarah Arbuthnot
If you fit the above skill set and are immediate available for interview and start please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.